mixxt

Welcome to mixxt!

Don't miss out! Cause we're talking about mate dos and don'ts.

link this post written on 08/01/2014
  • To top

So, like I was stating, once you get a mate and form that special love and bond for one, you must stay by their side! So I have created this topic called, the DOS and DONT'S  to having a mate. 

Dos    

(1) Always be respectful and kind! Your mate will be by your side for quite a while, so why be mean?

(2) Acceptance; I'm sure you all know, having a mate is most likely going to lead to having a litter of about 4+ little fluffies! So accept, and gain that level of responsibility! 

(3) Your mate will show certain body language towards you, different  from most other wolves. Like the perking of ears, licking, and just a little light play fighting!

Interesting fact; "Wolves belong to family groups called packs, they usually consist of eight to fifteen-members. The rare exception is what is popularly know as a "lone wolf", this wolf would most likely be the lowest member of a pack (the omega) that was driven out of the pack, if it is lucky, the "lone wolf" may find a mate and start a new pack."

Dont's 

(1) Never be mean to your mate! Your mate is always going to be there and help you through certain times that are extremely hard. They will protect you in many ways!

(2) Do NOT have a litter with a mate and abandon them! When it comes down to it, if you are a female, and you abandon your mate that you have had a litter with, the male may kill your pups! Careful!

(3) Do NOT have a litter with a mate, and you both go hunting! That is extremely dangerous and it can lead to your pups death, watch out for, coyotes, bears, eagles, hawks, or just other wolves!

That is it for now! Thanks!

,Peridot

• Statistics: 1 Posts | 4 Visits

Sign in here

Not a member of this network?

Alternative logins

You can use an account of a third party.

Network details

• Search for:

• Network name

Terra Lycaon Rules and Guidelines
    The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

• Your host is

Peridot

• Created on

08/01/2014

• Members

• Language

English